Experience “river time” as the captain of your own boat. Enjoy one of the unique activities available in the Rocky Mountains . . . paddling on a high altitude waterway so close to it’s source.
• Pool rolling sessions at the ARC.
• Half day, full day, and multi day private and class lessons.
• Nine week teen camps.
• Multi-day Green River and Grand Canyon expeditions.
• ACA instructor certification courses.
• Stand up paddling lessons.
Our beautiful local rivers. . .the Roaring Fork and the Colorado River, are perfect for the first timer to the seasoned expert. From flat water lakes to our showcase class 1 beginner zone in the Northstar nature preserve, all the way to the class 4 rated Slaughterhouse runs, Aspen is a paddler’s paradise.
• All gear, transportation and lunch for full day participants.
• Equipment that is state of the art in performance and safety.
• A.C.A. certified. instructors.
Kayaking is for everyone who can swim ages - 12 and up, ( private and special kids group sessions available for younger paddlers). No prior experience is necessary. All skills you learn from the first session on will transfer to all types of paddling, especially sea kayaking and sit on top kayaks available at resorts around the world.
Late May through September, 7 days a week.
All private and class lessons:
• Morning half-day lessons: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm.
• Afternoon half-day lessons: 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
• Full-day lessons: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm.